Be a member of our Discord and be updated for future announcement.
Alex Tilinger, Baron Tilinger’s second son.
Ronald Pilius, emperor of the Pilias Empire.
Aloken Pilius, third Prince of Pilias Empire
Lisefield Dior, an Old Mage
Schedule: Every Monday 10 advance Chapters and Weekends will release 5 free Chapters
Before he knew, 5 hours just passed.
Interesting rumors began to circulate among the palace who saw the Calm Fifth Prince as he entered the chamber filled with history books every day.
‘The fifth princes have changed.’
At first, people who said that thought he was just crazy are now starting to think of him in a positive way.
Whether or not, Raymond was not interested. Now that he was focusing on the “window of sacrifice” in the Imperial Chamber No. 7, nothing else mattered to him.
“Alex, let’s go.”
“Yes, Your Grace the Fifth.”
He and Alex went to the palace again today to find the window of sacrifice in the chamber No. 7.
Some royal knights followed. When he arrived in front of the chamber, they stepped back as usual.
Raymond opened the tightly closed door of the chamber and walked inside. He thought today would be no different from usual.
But it wasn’t.
“You’d better come out before I call the royal knight.”
It is a different scenery from yesterday. The location of the book he had left had been changed.
It may have been someone else’s visit in a day, but Raymond spoke in a confident voice as if he knew everything.
“I didn’t expect you to see my presence, Your Grace the Fifth.”
The old man did not give his name, but Raymond seemed to know who he was.
‘Maybe he was looking for the Spear of sacrifice.’
However, in the novel, he was unable to find the Spear of sacrifice.
“In the end, the Spear of sacrifice is found by the main character.’
And the old man becomes the main character’s helper.
‘This old man’s name was…’
Lisefield Dior. He was the only one among the MATAP Union that declared neutrality without supporting the third Prince.
A smile spread around my mouth.
“If I find the window of sacrifice, the blue tower will stand behind me.’
Stealing the main character’s helper, was his main goal after all.
* * *
He got information that the item he was looking for may be in the Imperial Chamber no. 7.
He tried to get a pass, but it was not easy because the palace was attacked.
But he can’t give up. Since he had risen to the level of a high-ranking wizard, it was not difficult to sneak into the poorly guarded imperial Chamber No. 7.
But the next problem was. No matter how hard he looked for it, he couldn’t see it. He took a few days off because he wanted to give up searching for it.
“The fifth Prince entered today as well?”
He seemed to be fine with his hiding magic. He thought it would not be easy to be caught because it was close to the level of a high-ranking wizard.
The fifth princes saw through the secret magic.
He didn’t expect this.
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 25- Border Hero (2)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 24- Border Hero (1)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 23- Land of the Forgotten Knights (2)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 22- Land of the Forgotten Knights (1)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 21- Black Mountains (3)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 20- Black Mountains (2)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 19- Black Mountains (1)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 18- Soul Sword (2)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 17- Soul Sword (1)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 16- Royal Assent (3)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 15- Royal Assent (2)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 14- Royal Assent (1)
- Greatest Extra chapter 13- Banquet (3)
- Greatest Extra Chapter 12 Banquet (2)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 11.3- Banquet (1)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 11.2- Banquet (1)
- The Greatest Extra Chapter 11.1- Banquet (1)
- Chapter 10.3- Revelation (3)
- Chapter 10.2-Revelation (3)
- Chapter 10.1- Revelation (3)
Do Not post on NU, unless the translator did it. This is so to avoid takedown notices,
Support the translator with Ko-fi and if there are advance chapters, support them by buying them.
Join Our Discord to be updated for the next releases.
Donate for More!
Donate with paypal!
Don't hesitate to comment your constructive criticism towards the translations in order to see which part should be improved.
Recruiting voluntary editors and proofreaders for some of the translations! (We still don't have enough funds to pay, most of the earnings goes to translators and the rest to the website maintenance. We pay for about 135$ monthly for DMCA ignored Managed VPS.)